The Fabulous Miss Wendy and Jewish zombies vs. The Farm Report..

Posted by me | 12:01 AM |

Share your 0 comments »with the whole class

In the past we have had rocker-stars, from time to time, regal us with their own special brand of shenanigans and heathen-like behavior. They commit the kind of shit behavior that would make anyone witnessing these acts text WTF to their friends; What the Fuck indeed?

Behavior such as trashing expensive hotel rooms, biting the heads off live bats, to playing records backwards to reveal their satanic messages. Let us not forget the infamous fish story. Through the years we have accepted all this, even come to expect it from them. But all these deeds pale in comparison to the deeds of LA rocker-star the Fabulous Miss Wendy. So let’s ask her about them.

Mad Mike: Ok Miss first question, what are you working on now slash your current projects?

Miss Wendy: Currently I am throwing a GIANT party on December 3rd, at the New Safari Sam's (now located at the historic Regent Theatre) in Downtown Los Angeles. I will be celebrating my debut record and showing 2 brand new music videos to do so! "Bam" like Emeril :)

Mad Mike: Hmm.. So keeping that in mind what exactly are your goals? Isn’t it true you’re plotting to take over the world with your own army of zombies?

Miss Wendy: Umm..... (wink) The event on December 3rd is totally unrelated to my world-domination plan (wink) involving my own army of zombies.... (wink wink).

Mad Mike: Is there something in your eye you keep winking at me? Can I just address the rumors about you now; are you in fact Jewish? Does that mean you are recruiting Jewish zombies only?

Miss Wendy: Yes it is true, I am Jewish, but no I do not discriminate, a zombie is a zombie, be it whatever kind of zombie it is... by the way, did anybody see the bucket of brains I had sitting around?

Mad Mike: Now I have to ask “ The Obama Man” seems to be beating you to the punch on world domination; your thoughts?

Miss Wendy: I am glad that Obama will be our next president... and... Yes I did vote for Obama, so did everybody else I know! Obama is pro-zombie for sure!

Mad Mike: So you have cats correct, what are their names and how do they fit into your Jewish army of the undead?

Miss Wendy: I have 2 cats going on 3. They are part of my plans for world domination because they actually are zombies, but they are so cute and cuddly that nobody ever suspects them.

Mad Mike: So Prop 8 passed here in California… excuse me I need a moment to digest and comprehend that… Thoughts?

Miss Wendy: Prop 8 passing is a big problem here in CA, because I dig chicks and What if I want to bang one and she was so great that I wanted to bang her everyday for the rest of our lives... We can't even make it official! Or what if I get a sex-change-operation, knock up some chick, and want to do the right thing and marry her? Could I even? I don't know, prop 8 makes it so nebulous.

Mad Mike: So what exactly does the future hold for the world, Miss Wendy; what’s coming up?

Miss Wendy: Now with all my recent success, I plan to make a new record, tour the world, get more magazine articles, do more TV, films, commercials, and radio, and basically rule the freaking world!

Mad Mike: Question…if they in fact hit the do over button on the election tomorrow; what fictitious slash mythical creature would stand a snowball’s chance in hell against the Obama Man?

Miss Wendy: I would vote for Fabio like 20 years ago...LOL

Mad Mike: Kinky, but it’s a free country I guess; even if you vote third party. So any musical influences you’d like to share as well as personal?

Miss Wendy:. Some of my influences personally and musically are Madonna, Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Gwen Stefani, Courtney Love, that chick from Paramore, and Avril Lavigne.

Mad Mike: I used to date a girl that was a dead ringer for Avril…she could have been her stunt double. Which brings me to my final question, is there ever a time when no really means yes?

Miss Wendy: Of course there is a time when no really means yes... like if you asked if The Fabulous Miss Wendy kicked ass and I said "No" (I really meant "Yes").... or if I said "You should Not visit www.thefabulousmisswendy.com and myspace.com/thefabulousmisswendy, and you should not go to the big party on December 3rd...Or if I said that I didn't have plans to take over the world with my own army of brain-eating zombies!





Share/Save/Bookmark



0 comments